IMPORTANT NOTICE! Our Prepaid Visa Cards, Super Gift Cards and Bulk Gift Cards are only available to corporate customers. Looking
for a personal gifting option? Try our emailable gift card
that's let's the recipient choose from more than 200+ top merchants.
TERMS FOR PLACING CARD ORDERS
By placing an order with iCARD, you agree to the following:
- That you are placing an order on behalf of a duly organized or incorported company with a valid Tax or Federal ID. Or that you are a sole-proprietorship placing an order on behalf of your business and have a valid SSN.
- That you are purchasing cards for a promotional, award, loyalty, incentive, rebate, give-a-away, or other similar corporate program.
- That you will not purchase the cards for resale to the general public.
- That you are aware that iCARD is committed to combating money laundering and that our employees actively search for suspicious activity. Read our Anti-money Laundering Policy.
- That you will not distribute the cards outside of the United States mainland without the express written consent of iCARD.
- That some cards require activation by telephone or Internet.
- That our cards have varying expirations as follows: a) iCARD Visa Promotion Cards expire in 6 months afterwhich the card may no longer be used and any remaining funds are forfeit. b) iCARD Gift Cards never expire. c) Merchant gift cards generally do not expire, but are subject to individual retailer terms and conditions.
- That orders will not be processed until iCARD has received good funds.
I have read and the terms for placing an order.